The most recent Ofsted report was published in March 2014. Here is an excerpt from the report.
This is a good school.
- As a result of good teaching, pupils make good progress in relation to their various starting points and capabilities.
- The range of subjects and activities offered by the school in Key Stages 3 and 4 is adapted well to meet the needs of pupils, with a strong emphasis on developing language and communication skills.
- School leaders closely check and assess each aspect of the school's work and ensure that standards of teaching and pupils' performance continue to improve.
- The management of behaviour is consistently good. Positive relationships between staff and pupils make a strong contribution to pupils' learning.
- Pupils report they feel safe and enjoy learning, a view confirmed by parents, carers and staff.
- The school promotes pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development particularly well.
Robert Ellis, Lead inspector and Her Majesty's Inspector (HMI)
You can read the entire report and previous Ofsted reports for Little Heath School on the Ofsted website