Thank you for choosing to browse our school website. We hope that the site is clear and easy to navigate. This website offers an insight into our school, a glimpse of our community, values, curriculum, news and events.
Little Heath is a successful and well-established school for pupils aged 11-19 with autism, a wide range of learning difficulties and complex needs.
Little Heath is a thriving community we’re all proud to be part of and a place where everyone is encouraged and supported to develop to their full potential. This website provides us with an opportunity to share our community values, our work, and our vision for the future.
- Little Heath School in Romford has achieved the Inclusive School Award with Centre of Excellence status.
- Tuesday 17 January 2023 - Hainault Library – Drop In Session, 10:00am to 12:00pm. Debt Free London and Mary Ward Legal Centre will also be in attendance with their Debt Bus which residents will have access to from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Thursday 19 January 2023 - Exchange Shopping Centre – Marketplace Event, 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Tues 7th Feb 23, 2pm-4pm - Online session. Small Steps, Far-right Combined Awareness and Counter narrative Training. Wed 8th Feb 23, 10pm-12pm - City Gates Conf. Centre, 25-29 Clements Rd, Ilford IG1 1BH - Parent Zone, Online Safety Intervention session.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Safer Internet Day07Feb2023
- Last day of Spring half term09Feb2023
- Teacher Training Day - (No school for pupils)10Feb2023
- Back to School 2nd half term of Spring20Feb2023