Thank you for choosing to browse our school website. We hope that the site is clear and easy to navigate. This website offers an insight into our school, a glimpse of our community, values, curriculum, news and events.
Little Heath is a successful and well-established school for pupils aged 11-19 with autism, a wide range of learning difficulties and complex needs.
Little Heath is a thriving community we’re all proud to be part of and a place where everyone is encouraged and supported to develop to their full potential. This website provides us with an opportunity to share our community values, our work, and our vision for the future.
- Help for families struggling financially. Support for families with grocery shopping.
- Easter Holiday Fun
- A variety of activities for you to come and get involved with.
- EPT March Coffee mornings for parents or carers of young persons with Special Educational Needs or Disabilty.
- FREE March Webinars for Parent Carers & Practitioners
Latest School Calendar Events
- School Closed - Half Term03Apr2023
3rd - 14th April 2023
- Teacher Training Day - (No school for pupils)17Apr2023