Thank you for choosing to browse our school website. We hope that the site is clear and easy to navigate. This website offers an insight into our school, a glimpse of our community, values, curriculum, news and events.
Little Heath is a successful and well-established school for pupils aged 11-19 with autism, a wide range of learning difficulties and complex needs.
Little Heath is a thriving community we’re all proud to be part of and a place where everyone is encouraged and supported to develop to their full potential. This website provides us with an opportunity to share our community values, our work, and our vision for the future.
- Redbridge Outdoor Arts is a season of FREE spectacular, exciting, fun and reflective outdoor arts for all the community to enjoy together.
- Although most of us welcome the summer sun, high temperatures can be harmful to your health. The heat can affect anyone. As our climate changes, hot spells are expected to be more frequent and more intense.
- One of the risks to young people online is from those looking to radicalise and draw them into extremism. The ACT Early website has information and advice about the signs to look out for and how you can approach your children about this subject.
Latest School Calendar Events
- School Closed - Half Term Summer Break25Jul2022
- Teacher Training Day - (No school for pupils)01Sep2022
- Teacher Training Day - (No school for pupils)02Sep2022
- Pupils return to school on Monday 5th September05Sep2022